The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R is lightweight and compact and guarantees with 7x magnification optimum brightness and clarity and a broad field of view
|Price with VAT :||525,91 €|
|Converted with VAT:||13 500,- CZK|
|Converted without VAT:||11 157,- CZK|
|Discount total:||5 %|
|Original price with VAT:||553,17 €|
|Availability:||within 3 days|
Leica combines outstanding optics with perfect handling. Its products are extremely robust and dependable and also lightweight. For its Geovid models Leica, only uses high-density aluminium and magnesium alloys, and carbon-fibre reinforced materials for the CRF-models.
For maximum reliability, all glass, metal and electronic components exclusively come from brand suppliers. In order to meet its own high quality standards, all Leica products are subject to the strictest controls and are tested in long-term endurance tests. A focussing dial, for example, runs through tens of thousands of cycles at different temperatures in the lab before it is approved. The sealing of the electronic and optical components with special sealants is also tested in the lab. Only rangefinders that are 100 percent water and gas proof meet Leica’s strict requirements.
The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B is lightweight and compact and guarantees with 7x magnification optimum brightness and clarity and a broad field of view.
The new designed LED display makes it more easy to read the shown date.
The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B offers hunters three ballistic outputs in addition tho the measured distance.
Also, thanks to an integrated microSD memory card, users can upload their ballistic data to the rangemaster.
Important features at a glance:
- equivalent horizontal range (EHR) up to a distance of 1100 meters/1200 yards
- the holdover value, or the number of clicks to set on the riflescope
- integrated inclinometer and air pressure and temperature sensor
- integrated microSD memory card slot for a choice of three different ballistic applications and an output of the results in the format relevant to their needs
- fast scan mode that records the environment and targets every 0.5 seconds